Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's Tough Being Fascinating

"Today you are YOU,
that is TRUER than true,
There is NO ONE alive,
who is YOUER than YOU!"- Dr. Seuess

There are 6.974 BILLION people in this world, and you just happen to be you. You aren't your neighboor, your best friend, your worst enemy, or even Martin Luther King Jr., because you are yourself! And you hold the power.

You hold the power.

This is YOUR LIFE.

And quite frankly, you can do whatever the hell you want to do, no matter what anybody else tells you.

What can I say to you that will inspire you to go and do the things you want to do in your life? My last post was about your bucket list, and that kind of goes along with this post, but with a twist.
You have one chance. Every second you are getting older and wiser (hopefully), and every one of us need to come into realization what happiness is and how to attain it. Self realization.
Lets take a self evaluation test shall we?

Things you'll need: Paper, writing utensil, and an open mind!

Self Evaluation <3 of your pretty little life
  1. Do I do something every single day that makes me happy? If not, why?
  2. Where do I see myself in the next couple of days? "Is this the direction I want to be heading?"
  3. Where do I see myself in the next couple of months? " "
  4. Where do I see myself in the next year? " "
  5. What about 5 years?
  6. 10 years?
  7. Do I create goals for myself? If yes, then do I follow through with them? If I don't make goals, then why the hell not?
  8. Look at the people you choose to spend your time with. Do these people have similar life goals, plans, values, morals, interests, etc. as you do?
  9. Look at where you live. Is this where you actually want to be?
  10. Do you want any of the lives of the people who you're surrounded by? Why or why not? If no, then what am I going to do about it?

After you have completed the test, make a "Things That Make Me happy <3" list!
 Here's mine below!

You can make it as creative as you want, and as long as you want! Then hang it on your wall!(or anywhere you will see it often.) SO THEN you will see it and be reminded everyday, why you love your life.

Hope you enjoyed this post! <3 xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! <3 You da bomb!