Thursday, March 14, 2013

Life as an Artist €£¥•*

My heart is my sketchbook, my brain is my canvas, my veins pump the colors on my paint brush, my spine is my easel, my hands are the butterfly nets to my creativity, and my eyes reflect my soul into my artwork.
The world is a completely different world, through an artists eye. Every color, all the details, many many textures, and ideas get soaked in at every glance. I don't think i can look at people the same, because I analyze everyones faces: how long the nose is, how far apart the eyes are, shade of hair color, where the ears are positioned, e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. Being an artist, I always look at things and imagine myself drawing it... I just picture how I would shade every detail, and sketch it all out on the canvas of my brain. Art comforts me. I get anxiety at times and drawing saves me from that heart attack of sadness, and flys me away from the world. I spread my wings and soar through my drawings, and I love every minute of it! I look for inspiration in my everyday life. I love to portray some kind of emotion through my art, because it's so much more fun to look at that way!
My future in art: A REAL FUTURE. I hope to become a famous aspiring artist, I am going to be attending college for art this fall, and take the roller coaster of life from there! This is my most recent drawing of Harry Styles: gorgeous British man, 1/5 of One Direction, that inspires me daily! I drew this from one of my 1D mags, and finished it in my Art 4 class (the highest art level in my high school). I will post some future projects and past projects that I have done this year! I also take requests... (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! <3 You da bomb!