Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Perks to Being Indecisive

If you are as indecisive as me, then I'm sure that we will be great friends! Being a senior in high school, I have so many decisions in my life that will affect the rest of my life. I mean, I hardly can decide which spoon I want to use from the silverware drawer, how am I supposed to choose a college to attend for the next four years of my life??
I have been looking all over the internet to help indecisve people, and I have come up with a list to help all of you people like me. :)
  • Weigh the Pro's and Con's of the decision(s).
  • Imagine living with the decision.
  • Just leave the decision alone for a bit. Try not to procrastinate too much, but maybe you are not ready yet to make the decision.
  • Listen to your gut! No guts no glory, right?
  • Pray for an answer of what you should do(if you're into that kind of thing).
  • Talk it through with family.
  • Talk it through with a friend(can have a different view than a family member).
  • Flip a coin... and become like Harvey Dent!
  • Let go of your fear.
  • Go with your first instinct!
  • Keep this quote in mind: "Choices are a half chance, so are everybody else's."-Paulina Angelique

  • So there you go! You are now a decision making guru! Well... maybe not, but hopefully I helped with something!

Just remember: be what you want to be, be where you want to be, do what you want to do, because it's your life. Don't live for other people, live for yourself, because you are the one who is going to be waking up every morning and living with the decisions that you make. MAKE IT COUNT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! <3 You da bomb!